Harrup Park Country Club (HPCC), a not-for-profit organisation founded by Mackay Cricket Association, is the region’s leading leisure and sport destination.
The Club has over 28,000 members, with 45% female membership.
It supports 61 affiliated sporting and community clubs and has donated $15.5 million to community organisations in the past decade.
This figure continues to grow, with over $3 million donated to community in 2020/21 at the height of the Covid-19 pandemic.
It is one of Queensland’s premier Clubs and, in March 2021, won the Clubs Queensland award for Support of Sport, recognising the Club’s outstanding girls’ and women’s cricket programs.
HPCC also hosts a wide range of major community events each year
• 5 turf-equipped and fully fenced Sporting Ovals (four AFL standard fields), multiple change rooms and player amenities
• 3 lit playing fields including the main ground with broadcast quality lighting to 1500 Lux
• Restaurant, Cafe, Bar & Outdoor Deck
• Dedicated Function Centre
• 1000 person indoor capacity